Wednesday, May 27, 2009

come cruise with me, come cruise come cruise away ....

i love cruise collections. They're normally a lot easier to digest than the typical DRAMATIC, MAKE A STATEMENT and OVER THE TOP FANTABULOUSIOLULA runway shows. But then again, I'm properly just a stupid bitch who can't appreciate art :P.

Anyhoo, I love love love Stefano Pilati for YSl and I love cruise collections, so when i found pictures of YSL cruise collection on the net, i literally jumped for joy (yay! lol). Check it out below:





the bags, the accessories, the clothes! the yellow bolero jacket, the animal print outfits! gorgeousness to the maximum! 20 out of 10 for pilati! lol

NOW Albert Elbaz better hurry his ass up and present the Lanvin cruise collection QUICK!

I love you all!

~Dee-Ha~

images from fashionisima

No comments:

Post a Comment