Monday, June 1, 2009

where every dress is a piece of art ...

Is all i can say about MARCHESA. Marchesa has been the go-to brand for red carpet events since the brand was established. While almost all of their gowns aren't trend-setting ones, they to me pretty much resemble couture dresses, the sorta dresses that are just incredibly beautiful, exquisitely made, that stand the test of time, so that 10 years, 20 years down the track you can open you closet and still get fascinated by their designs, the craftmanship, and wish you were skinny again to be able to fit into them lol.

I remember way back in 2007 when the brand first came to life. I simply checked out the brand because a) I love brands with fancy names and b) I was so bored I checked out every single show on style.com (including the front row, details and video section) lol. And my jaw dropped, my heart stopped beating and finally I jumped for joy like a hundred times! It was almost like my childhood dreams reenacted on stage you know, beautiful girls in exquisite gowns looking incomparibly glamourous. Anyhoo, enough with my rambling, below are my favourite gowns from all of their collections:















Every girl's wet ... i mean sweet dream eh?

Head over to style.com to view the rest of the amazingness that is Marchesa.

I love you all!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment