Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Would you eat these?

So here I thought cakes were just square spongy pieces with a slab of cream on top. The most weird cake I've had was the one for my 10th birthday, which was a book-shaped one because my parents wanted me to excel academically (talk about PUSHY ASIAN PARENTS!). Until recently, I saw a thread on thefashionspot dedicated to cakes, which I think is a total sin (hello? like fashionistas actually EAT in the first place, let alone eating fatty CAKES! lol jk :D), and saw these photos:









I know I'm no artist but I seriously cannot see how people would want to eat those cakes (hello, cakes in shapes of sausage and steak?!). Cheap mud cakes from local super markets would do me just fine, thank you very much.

I love you all!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment