Monday, August 17, 2009

"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plane"

I have to admit I feel rather shameful for the fact that I only got myself to watch 'My fair lady' last night after ... a number of years of my existence, given my mind always wanders in the land of Audrey and Cary. But as they say, better late than never, I loved almost every second of it!



Audrey's performance was STELLAR! I'm no movie critic, but I've always loved how she's sooo quirky yet still uptown chic in ALL of her movies! The fashion, too, was spectacular. I love how instead of throwing in 541314546 outfits for every single scene (Sex and the city anyone?), they kept the number of outfits down to minimal, yet each of them really stood out, though I have to say movie fashion can never get better than 'Breakfast at Tiffany's':



The only part I disagreed with was the ending. How could she leave the super hot/ charming/ extremely well dressed young gentleman FREDDY for that old man? Eliza, girl, what's wrong with your taste?! Seriously, how could you deny this:



and go for this?! :



LOL! I love how i'm so shallow :P.

I love Audrey!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment