Friday, August 28, 2009

Say whatever you want to say ....

I still want to hug this woman:



especially after watching her latest interview on David Letterman:





Now while I'm not her biggest fan, I still think Anna's amazing. How INCREDIBLE does she look in that Herrera dress? Does she look 60 or 40 to you with those amazingly toned arms n body?! Looks aside, I give her total respect for what she does at Vogue US, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give her a rest, and stop mentioning 'The devil wears Prada' in every bloody interview! I swear to God it was just written by some useless chick who got bitter from being sacked by Anna after not having any capabilties to do anything in the Vogue office.

I love ANNA!

Bee Shaffer I ENVY YOU! (i still love you mum :) )

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment