Friday, August 28, 2009

I just realized I knew nothing about fashion ....

after reading this blog:



So I've been a big big big fan of Hamish Bowles for a really long time now, not just because he always manages to look FLAWLESS in every photo:






but also because he's properly one of the most knowledgable person, fashion wise, I've ever known. For those of you who don't know who he is (SHAME!), he's the European editor in large for VOGUE. His blog is not one with pretty pictures, or of himself showing off his pecs, or in some crazy outfits doing poses like a crazy chook, but with rather serious entries about style, fashion and art. Every blog entry is a new fashion lesson (or should i say lessonS) to me, and reading his stories just confirms how much of a fashion amateur/outsider I really am. *sigh* If you're like me, then head over to the Hamishphere and start reading!

I love Hamish Bowles!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment