Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gucci mama hoochie nana!

SO Gucci, like Vuitton, is the sorta brand that is pretty much mass produced and worn by pretty much by everyone these days. Walking down any major city and you'll see the interlocking Gs popping up every where, thanks to Mr Ford for all his great work. Anyhoo, being quite anti-logo as I am, I've never found monogrammed stuff to be any appealing (okiez fine, I thought those GG g-strings for men during Tom Ford era were incredibly hot, but that's because they were 'trend' back then, you know, and who cares if things are ugly, as long as they're 'trendy' right? :P).

Gucci ready to wear, on the other hand, has always been incredibly sexy and edgy. It's sad that people would rather invest in the ugliest part of the brand, and miss out on the prettiest. Anyhoo, upon my latest visit to the Gucci website, I've found heaps of desirable item, like this biker jacket:



or these two babies (if only one wasnt monogrammed ...):





Of course the Italian brand also had several tacky offerings for fairy customers like I am, like exotic croc, pony skin, rainbow coloured shiny leather, or men's clutches ( shall we start calling them MUTCHES?):



Now excuse me while I dial 1800 - R-u-s-s-i-a-n-R-o-y-a-l-t-y.

I love!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment