Monday, August 31, 2009

stuff EL-VEE (LV), i want BEE-VEE (BV)!

People who know me well knowhow much I love Bottega Veneta, and Tomas Maier. To me, they're really the Italian Hermes. There's no branding, no logos, it's all about quality and craftmanship.

Anyhoo, a recent visit to their website left me more things to drool over than just the uber-luxe bags and shoes I've come to love for a long long time:





Bottega Veneta also had FURNITURE on offer. THAT'S RIGHT, I'm talking mirrors, chairs, tables, beds, etc etc. There's enough to fill up your:

1. Foyer:



2. Dining room:



3. Study:



4. And bedroom:







I love how they've added a modern touch to the classic Mediterranean style. Definitely what my house is going to look like in the future (or so I wish :( ). Just to finish off the BV fever, lo and behold! :



BV complete travel set in soft crocodile leather .... Now those who know how much they cost in total please be quite, I want to continue fooling myself that they're affordable ... *sigh*

I WANT MY RUSSIAN OIL OLIGARCH NOW! :D

I love Bottega Veneta!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment