Monday, July 13, 2009

So i'm like totally like addicted to this like new trashy new teenage show ...

I don't know what is with me and trashy NYC teenage shows. Maybe I was never the rich boy that had lots of sex and was invited to all the "cool" illegal high school parties, not that there were any way back :D. First was Gossip Girl, now there's this new show on bravoTV called 'NYC prep', which is a reality TV show which involves 16-18 year old UPPPER EAST SIDE teenage boys and girls buying 500 dollar skirts and sexing each other like there's no tomorrow. The sad thing is:

1. The cast is no where near as good looking as the ones on Gossip Girl.

2. They all look and talk like they're 12 years old, which makes the show look way much more pedophillic.

3. They're not close to being as rich or prestige as they all try to be, in fact most of the schools they go to arent the top schools in new york.

I guess watching the show does not necessarily make me wish I could go back to high school and be 'cool', but rather happy I'm eventually out of that stage where i constantly suffered from low self esteem, and the only thing that was on my mind was to prove to people I was 'something, someone', that I could be cool, and fit in.

Anyhoo, enough rambling, watch the show below:



Click on the video to follow the whole series through. It's painful to even go through the first 10 minutes I know, but hey it suits my tacky trashy taste just right :D.

I love you all!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment