Friday, July 31, 2009

Ever wanted to be famous?!

Okiez, so I was so 'inspired' (and by inspired i mean i wanna copy their idea and make my own version of it :D) by refinery's guide on how to get a snapshot by the Sartorialist, that I decided to make my own 'how to' guide.

So my two favourite male bloggers are Bryanboy and Prince Pelayo from Katelovesme, and they're the two that were my inspirations for this guide. I know it may look complicated with lots of arrows and stuff at first, but calm down, follow it step by step, it'll all make sense.

Alrite, enough introduction, lemme present to you, my very first 'how to' guide:

DEE HA'S GUIDE ON HOW TO BECOME A FAMOUS MALE FASHION BLOGGER!



click click click on the image to enlarge it!

Sooo ....




I love you all!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment