Thursday, July 9, 2009

Couture stand out pieces ...

My temperature was still rising from men's fashion week fever, when couture week started kicking in and totally knocked me over. I love couture I really do, although I have to admit i hate the fact the word 'haute couture' is being overused these days. bloody hell, every single designer down the street has started calling their collections 'couture' and 'haute', while their clothes were mass produced in i-dunno-where and the fall apart after 3 days.

Anyhoo, with the much-toned-down couture season that just passed, there were still pieces that really stood out ( in both "i-need-to-marry-russian-millionaires" and "i'm-not-so-sure-what-to-say" ways) in my opinion. Belows the list:

1. the amazing gowns:



2. the perfect suits:



3. the lady gaga / sasha fierce outfits:



4. the accessories (especially the shoes at valentino!):



5. The FIERCE POSE: it's a tie between Natasha and Sasha!



I love couture!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment