Monday, July 6, 2009

I need to drag my ass down to sydney and ....

visit the new ACNE flagship store! below's the image of the new store in paddington, sydney:



i'm glad the label has finally come here and offered aussie fashionistas a selection of great ready to wear pieces and DENIMS yayayay! about time the ksubi crazed aussie crowd get a chance to invest in a super well made understated great looking designer pair of jeans :D.

if you live in sydney, make sure you check out the new acne store at:

28 glenmore rd - paddington - sydney nsw 202

I LOVE ACNE!

~Dee-Ha~

PS: I know i've been neglecting my blog since coming down to melbourne but hey this holiday is very much deserved and melbourne is always so so so fun! :D but i'm back now ... sort of ... soo hooray! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment