Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I haven't been this amused since Dance Dance Revolution!

I'm not sure if this is really an embarrassing thing to say, but even at this age (ancient may i add) I'm still a sucker for all those music/video game gadgets. Dance dance revolution, sing star, guitar heroes, the drum thing, even that ridiculous game where you move both your feet and hands under the sensors like a crazy harajuku Japanese pop singer, I've mastered them all. I even taped myself doing one of those crazy Dance Dance Revolution routines, though I can guarantee you I looked nothing like this:



Anyhoo, I was just youtube-ing Little Boots today (who I'm super excited to see at this year's park life. for those of you who dont know who she is, go download 'new in town' cause it's the most awesome song ever!), and after the interview she pulled out this little magnetic-drawing-board lookalike thingy and started playing while singin one of her songs! Skip to halfway to see her play that toy thing.



A little googling and I found out that thing's called TENORI-ON, and it's like one of those mixer/DJ/keyboard thing that was invented by Yamaha. They even had a promo video for it:



IT"S AWESOME I"M TELLING YOU. All I want for XMAS is a hot toybo... i mean TENORI-ON! :P Not sure how I'm going to master all the crazy buttons:



but then again, I never thought I could do Dance dance revolution and I ended up WERQING it like no others :D.

I love!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment