Sunday, September 6, 2009

fashion movie frenzy!

2009 must be a year dedicated to fashion documentaries. I guess during recession time and you just simply can't afford a Valentino creation or a Herrera dress, the closest you'll ever get to high fashion to see how it's made behind the scenes. Now while I'm still high from seing 'The september issue' the other day, I need to refrain myself from going hysterical because that was only the start of this year's fashion movie frenzy. In two weeks time, this is going to be released in Australia:



and it's promised to be even better than 'The September Issue'!

That's not it. I just saw this on the fashion spot:

"On September 9th at 10pm ET/PT, one day prior to the start of New York Fashion Week, the channel will be premiering "The Day Before" - a four part original fashion series that gives viewers a rare inside look at the creative process, drama, complications, problems, and stresses leading up to a large scale runway show.

The series is from director Loic Prigent of Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton, and each hour long installment follows one of four acclaimed designers - Sonia Rykiel, Jack McCollough and Lazara Hernandez of Proenza Schouler, Karl Lagerfeld for Fendi, and Jean Paul Gaultier's Paris Couture Show."

Not sure if these would ever get released in Australia but I'm super excited nevertheless. JPG and PS's ones would be amazing I reckon.

I LOVE FASHION MOVIES!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment