Sunday, November 29, 2009

He put K in KOOL ...

Or KEWL, like how the children prefer to say it these days. Anyhoo, in between my obsessions for fur, leopard print and all things tacky, I do try to squeeze in some admiration for the minimalist clothes, especially those that are geometrically/architecturally fascinating. And noone does minimalist better than Karl Lagerfeld ( some may be on par like Jil Sander, Raf Simons and what not but that's another story). No i'm not talking about Chanel here, but rather Uncle Karl's own label. Watching his latest collection just made me drool:



Am I the only one the gets the impression that the razor sharp tailoring can totally make shapeless people like me have definitions ? *wishful wishful?* Oh and those dresses with metallic strips are way better than dark chocolate!

LOVE!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment