Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Every now and then you see something that's just so beautiful ...

you know you have to get it even when you don't know what to do with it ... It happened to me the other day when I walked past the BALLY store in the city. I've always loved Bally for their craftsmanship and understated accessories, without the super designer price tags (not cheap, but not crazy like say ... ahem ... Gucci canvas bags). Anyhoo, the other day I was walking past the Bally store when I saw this weird cigarrette case/pendant/necklace thingy on the mannequin I had to stop to figure out what it was:



Turned out I was right, the SA told me it WAS a clutch/necklace. The clutch is made out of gold brass with black vetvet lining, and pretty small and compact. I constantly fell in love with the victorian/boho design but did not want to make an impulse purchase so I decided to leave it.



Anyhoo, I just could not resist it anymore having to walk past it every day, I decided what the hell, I'm just gonna get it, so I went in the next and bought the damn thing. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it now though, but definitely not returning it. Practicality maybe not, pure lust? HELL YEAH!

Thank you Brian Atwood.

~Dee-Ha~

2 comments:

  1. Let's discuss how amazing that purchase is. I'll go first: It's awesome. Love it, what a good buy - who cares if it's impractical it's a thing of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, i love how we think alike :D.

    ReplyDelete