Saturday, January 16, 2010

I thought I wasn't a brand whore ...

So all this time I thought I stayed true to Carine/God's teachings that non of the stuff you wear should have logos on them, not even a tiny weeny one (okiez maybe those GG monogrammed thongs back in the 90s did sound delish, but Tom Ford was in charge, so that was another story) until I saw these necklaces from the Lanvin menswear spring summer 2010 collection:



OH EM GEE I'm telling you. Logo crystal necklace in graffiti font and tacky hot pink? OH EM GEE! I wonder how much they cost? I've looked at all the online shops that stock Lanvin and none of them has those. OH NO!

The necklace in action:



That outfit is so flawless no?

I hope Mama Roitfeld would forgive me for this horrible sin. I promise to eat salads all year!

This flu's driving me crazy, eekk!

~Dee-Ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment